We are rolling another quick hotfix to address a few issues.
- Added the button "Open New" on the skinbox opening screen so you can open another box without having to go through the process again.
- Fixed a bug with adding friends crashing and/or showing invalid characters.
- Added a new icon on the server list to identify servers running the new accuracy netcode system.
- You can use bandages with full health now if you're bleeding
- Fixed the issue that wouldn't allow you to use medic items when with over 99% health. (between 99% and 99.9%)
- Made changes to the Flea Market Fee Options.
- Fixed an issue that caused items not to show in your GI after purchasing something on the Flea Market. You needed to restart your game to fix this.
- Fixed a bug where Flea Market offers not showing when you tried selling skins.
- Made improvements to the Play Again button when playing in "Matchmaking" (when you group up randomly)
- Fixed a bug related to the Waypoints not resetting after starting a new match
- Fixed a bug on the Loading screen in the Battle Royale Standalone client
- Fixed a bug where ladders would disappear when using the PLAY AGAIN function
- Fixed a bug that caused some objects still show after a new match started using the PLAY AGAIN function
Estimated patch size: 60 MB
Patch ETA: Client-sided patch were released on Friday
Estimated downtime: 10 minutes
Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these updates with your friends and followers!
For any feedback about the game please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback
If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at https://suggest.playnewz.com/
To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media: