- Zombie deaths do no longer count towards KDR (Kill/Death Ratio)
- Lowered Ladder climbing speed - Right now, it was too easy for others to catch and too easy to fall of due to its high speed
- Ladders now produce a sound when climbed
- Fixed a bug that caused "Ghost Zombies". That was happening when a vehicle ran them over and killed them when there was nobody driving it.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow you to pickup weapons or gear when the backpack was full, but still had slots open on the "Gear Slots" (which don't count towards the weight)
- Added item weight to their descriptions
- Cars no longer get stuck on dead Zombie Dogs or Slicers
- Added an individual slider for vehicle sounds
- Fixed a UI crash
- Fixed a crash that happened when trying to run over zombies
- Lowered the brightness on Erckul's Wand
- Reworked the icon for the Woodshield Barricade. It was too bright
- Improved the lighting quality on Light Saber skins. It was glowing too much on this map
- Increased the time till items despawn from 10 to 15 minutes
Added a new crafting item: Gauze (2x Cloths)
- Gauze will only stop your bleeding but won't heal you at all
Changed the Hunter Backpack Crafting Recipe
- Military Backpack 2 -> 0
- Leather Backpack 0 -> 2
- Cloth 250 -> 100
- Fixed the description on the Helping Hand CO-1 Contract
Zombie Slayer III Contract
- Updated the reward to a Military Backpack instead of the Large one
Alien Specialist Contract
- Removed the L85 from the rewards
- Decreased the amount of loot at the airport and around the bridges.
- Re-generated the minimap as it was a bit off
- Fixed a misplaced object in Clearview next to the white house.
- Improved some terrain behind the Castle Pine Settlement safe zone.
- Opened the fences south-west of Boulder City.
- Removed the Super Zombie spawn located south in Boulder City to make it more beginner-friendly.
- Removed the Super Zombie from the big market in Campos City to make it more beginner-friendly.
- Increased the safe zone radius in Goblin Peak.
- Improved the ladders around the bridge in Campos City.
- Improved the player spawns around Campos City.
- Increased the amount of loot at farms.
- Increased the amount of food inside markets.
- Added zombies to the west-side of the bridge in Boulder City.
- Fixed the problem in Glenwood Springs which prevented zombies from spawning.
- Improved the road texture on Delta Peek.
- Improved the road texture in Campos City.
- Improved the quality of shadows overall.
- Opened the fence back in Campos City a bit more because Zombies were getting stuck.
- Opened the fence behind the White House in Campos City.
- Fixed the rocks around the gas station in Clearview.
Estimated patch size: 50MB
Estimated downtime: 1 hour
Pre-patch notes might be changed if we need to fix/add something.
Once again thank you for your great support! Want to support us even more? Make sure to share these updates with your friends and followers!
For any feedback about the game please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback
If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at https://suggest.playnewz.com/
To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media: